I know it’s not easy at the time where you find yourself pregnant for 9 months and After giving birth, most of us are left with a bulging abdomen, almost as if we were still pregnant. It is flaccid and not very attractive. Many new moms become desperate, depressed and frustrated.
Calm friends, everything has a solution, that belly can be lowered, just have patience. I will tell you the secret that my mom gave me and that she has served me and my sisters. I hope it serves you as well: “Take soups and plenty of water during the first month after delivery and your abdomen will go down considerably”.
Remember that each organism is different and maybe what worked for me will not work for everyone, but I tell you that I have four sisters who are mothers, three of them and I made the soup plan for a month and our abdomen went down a lot.
My sister Rayza, who does not follow advice, got carried away by the cravings and instead of going down after childbirth she went up even more. It cost her and took more time to lower my belly than the rest of my sisters.
Well, encourage and I pass these other tips:
1. After delivery, try to eat healthy and not skip meals. Eat your three daily meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner), and three small snacks.
2. Drink plenty of water, as much as you can. Water is what makes you produce breast milk, more than hard foods. At the same time you breastfeed your baby, you lose weight.
3. Do not despair, because if you had a normal delivery you should wait at least until after a month to start soft exercises. If it was a cesarean, you must wait at least three months before doing any exercise. Remember, your abdomen slowly transformed into a 9 month period and you need time to go back to its original shape.
4. Breastfeeding helps you lose weight faster; So if you plan to do it for at least 6 months, it is very likely that you will recover your figure quickly.
5. Start an exercise routine that does not exhaust you. If you do not have someone to take care of your baby, the videos and exercises on the Internet are ideal.
6. Pilates is an excellent exercise to tighten abdominal muscles. Walking with your baby is also a practical and efficient way to lose weight.
To lose my huge jelly belly, in addition to the advice of my mom’s soup, I bought a video of Pilates and practiced them in the morning together with my son, and in the afternoons I was going to walk with I bought pushing his stroller for at least 20 minutes. The results were excellent.
Patience, positivism and joy are the keys to recover the figure without getting frustrated.